Minetek’s Chief Operating Officer leading our Engineering & Project Delivery Team is Richard Prouse
Richard is responsible for global management of Project Deliveries. His focus is on the following:
- Functional and Executional accountability of E&PD division
- Business Development
- Client relationship management
- Manage and lead the diversification initiatives of the Company
- Resourcing and site execution of projects
- Development and implementation of in-house training for PD division to ensure standardisation
- Provide direction, mentoring and leadership to a global team of engineers and project managers
- Development and implementation of Project Management System with all relevant tools
- Project Controls and Governance
- Contracts Management including tenders and procurement
- Provide guidance and management for mining Concept/Pre-feasibility/Feasibility studies process of Major projects
- Lead change management of business
- AFE and Business Case preparation for Medium and Major Projects
- Project third party assessment and recovery planning
- Portfolio assessment and advice
Leading our engineering team is Mr Remy Bourcier.
An engineering professional, with over 25 years experience in the design and manufacture of components for the heavy industry sector, Remy manages the engineering of complex projects including the interaction of many different disciplines.
Mr Remy’s experience has seen him gain extensive knowledge of the engineering and manufacturing of the various components involving QA and defect investigations to come up with an appropriate solution to problems that arise.
Mr Remy have very good experience in mechanical, structural, acoustics, vibration and foundation engineering as well as extensive experience in Finite Element Analysis.
Mr Remy has written and presented many papers to national and international conferences as well as forums and received peer and client recognition
Master’s Degree, Civil Engineering, acoustics & Vibration
Master’s Degree, FEA modelling of Composite Structures
Bachelor’s Degree, Aeronautical Engineering